Monday, June 6, 2011

Arab Spring (Western Fall)

I wonder who first thought of this name?

If Western, then it was probably due to when, in the Spring, which is when it started, which would be very simple-minded of them.

If Arab, then it would mean the Beginning since thats what Spring is about, too simple or true for our pseudo-intellectuals in the West.

I wonder why its constantly compared to the Berlin Wall or now, Poland.
If Western, then it is to ignore the real problem(s), hope no one  notices (the Western citizens also known as Serfs), and then be delusional enough to think Western ideals are going to appear out of thin air, like magic, or just like the Big Bang created all the Universe, from nothing.

If Arab, then it is to hide what is really happening, knowing the pseudo-intellectuals in their frenzy of delusion will wax poetic like a love sick school boy and then will shower them with  even more money.

I wonder whats going to happen in the West when the common man/serf finally wakes up.  Its not going to be pretty.

I wonder if I can declare myself an Arab state, then revolt against myself and seek the aid of the United States of America.  $1 Billion would suffice please.

I wonder if we can keep more people from finding and or reading "The Mouse that Roared".

I wonder why Russia keeps kicking the West and playing with those that hate them as much as they do the West.

I wonder why I can't stop thinking and writing since it seems our leaders are hell bent upon our destruction.

I am glad to be too old to be a part of the next world war.

No comments:

Post a Comment